Renault 85.150 TI Bakwagen specificaties
Renault 85.150 TI Bakwagen Accessoires
4x4 Off Road RV
Ideal for 4-5 people, off-road enthusiasts, independent tourism, with a full range of equipment.
Heavy duty and durable design, designed on a self-supporting container frame.
50 mm thick walls, the highest quality insulator for extreme weather conditions.
Year of production : 1990
Year of the RV R1 2020 / R2 2021
Maximum weight 7499 kgs !!!!!!
Set maximum weight 10999 kgs
Kerb weight 6720 kgs
Maximum total weight of the trailer 3500 kgs / 750 kgs
Differential bridge lock Front / Back
4-wheel drive (4x4)
Diesel engine, displacement 5488 cm³
Engine power 113 kW / 154 HP
Hexic gearbox, manual (D5 + R1)
Support system compressor (brake, clutch, ignition system)
Number of seats - 5
Armchairs with safety belts and armrests for 5 passengers
Folding couch for 1 person in the back of the driver's cab
Fuel tank (new) with a volume of 315 liters (range of about 1600 km)
Parking air conditioning Brand Stand Heiz - Mounted on the roof of the driver's cab
Motor heating with adjustable air
Radio / Navigation Kruger & Matz Model MK2004 with a set of cameras monitoring front and back of the car
CB radio antenna
Radio CB President Barry II ASC
Total length RENAULT 85-150TI RV 4x4 - 6800 mm
Total height Renault 85-150ti 4x4 RV - 3410 mm
Total width RENAULT 85-150TI 4X4 RV - 2500 mm
Spare wheel shelf in the back of the RV - 480 mm
Ground Clearance - 600 mm
- Modular furniture,
- Bed - Dimensions after unfolding: 2200 x 1800 mm
- Clean water tank with an external lock,
- Dirty water tank,
- Gas stove,
- Dometic 12V / 24V fridge with freezer, compressor approx. 47l with door protection system,
- Independent heating.
- LED lighting, also outside under the awnings to the evening feasting.
- Phone and laptop charging slots,
- Comfortable storage compartments,
- Table with folding leg (dimensions 975 x 543 mm, height 690 mm)
- External awnings protecting against the sun.
- Solar panel system combined with batteries - gives independence in access to electricity, for booting and maintaining the operation of electrical devices in the vehicle, eg during a parking lot.
- Warranty for RV - 12 months
- 23% VAT should be added to the prices specified. (Not applicable to Export and Supply within the EU).
- preffered transport in Poland and Europe